Jane M. Saunders
- B.A. in Letters, The University of Oklahoma
- M.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies, University of North Texas
- Ph.D. in Curriculum Studies, The University of Texas at Austin
- English Language Arts Composite (6-12), Texas
- Speech (6-12), Texas
- Reading (6-12), Texas
- Middle School English, High School Latin, English, Writing, Speech
- Gardening, Cooking, Live Music on Patios, Yoga, Exploring Nature with Dogs
Courses I teach
- Reading 5326, Developmental Literacy in the Middle and Secondary Grades
- Reading 5331, Literacy Methods for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Children
- Reading 5340, Connecting Reading and Writing in the Classroom
- Reading 6336, Reading Specialist Internship
- Because my dad got transferred a lot growing up, I went to eight schools during my K-12 schooling experiences. That taught me a lot about making friends quickly and offered great insight about the kinds of teaching and learning experiences I preferred.
“We are wrong to think that moments go away, never to be seen again. This moment and every moment lasts forever.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.