Attention College of Education faculty, staff, students and alumni:
Did you recently receive an honor or award? Do you know a student or an alumnus who is doing great things? Do you have interesting news you want to share? You've come to the right place!
Complete and submit the form below and you may soon be featured on College of Education news platforms.
- By submitting this information, we do not guarantee that your story will appear on all or any of the various distribution channels of the College of Education, including the main web page, blog, social media and/or newsletters.
- Depending on the volume of submissions, timeliness, deadlines and subject of content, we will do our best to publish as many of the stories submitted as possible.
- If you would like to submit a story to be featured for your department, please contact your department chair.
- All information is verified before release, so please provide complete, accurate and timely information. Please type all responses in appropriate upper and lower cases.
- Due to limited resources, we cannot respond to news tips that do not conform to these guidelines.
Please direct all questions and comments to Emma Carberry, COE Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.