HOW TO APPLY:
Email Summary Document and Texas State Vita to Melissa Skasik & cc your chair by February 1st
Summary Document Outline
- Summary document should be titled "Summary Document–(place category of award here--e.g. service, teaching. or scholarly/creative)"
- Include header with your name and department
- No formal format required, but strongly suggested it includes:
- Short introductory paragraph
- List of annotated bullets summarizing achievements
- Explanation of how the nominee excels in the area for which they are nominated for (service, teaching, scholarly/creative)
*Bullet points should address all criteria listed in PPS 6.11
*College Council will review only those summary documents that are two pages or less
*You DO NOT need to submit a nomination form as found in PPS 6.11. If you are selected to represent the COE, you will be notified in February and then asked to complete an official nomination form.