This page is intended to assist current Texas State students who are experiencing difficulty related to registering for classes. In the drop-down menu of the Registration tab, you will find information about Registration Access Times, Error Messages you may be receiving when attempting to add a certain class, and information about Registration Holds.
Below are links to other areas of the Texas State website that you might find helpful:
- For registration dates, refer to the Academic Calendar.
- For a tutorial on how to use the Bobcat Schedule Builder, click here.
- For a tutorial on how to register for classes, click here.
- For a tutorial on how to waitlist, click here.
- For tuititon/payment information, visit the Student Business Services page.
- For assistance with your Net ID, PIN #, or other log-in issues, refer to the Technology Resources information on the bottom of the Student Services page of CATSWEB; or contact the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) directly at 512.245.ITAC (4822), firstname.lastname@example.org, or LiveChat (https://livechat.tr.txstate.edu).