Academic Advisors don't have the ability to place students into closed classes; that ability is reserved for academic departments.
For classes outside of the College of Education, please contact the department that offers the course to inquire about their procedure for appealing to get into a closed class.
AT | ESS | PH | PFW | REC classes
Requests will not be approved if open seats remain in an alternate section.
Additionally, fire code restrictions limit seat capacity in face-to-face courses.
- Closed Class Request for AT courses
- Closed Class Request for ESS 1101, 1201, 3317/3117, 3319, 3320, 3329, 4317-4320, 4321, 4324, 4333, 4351
- Closed Class Request for ESS 1310, 2320, 3321, 3323, 3325, 3340, 4323 and 4624
- Closed Class Request for ESS 1100, ESS 1128-1192, and PFW courses
- Closed Class Request for PH courses
- Closed Class Request for REC courses
CI | ECE | RDG | SPED classes
For most CI classes in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction, the Waitlist function of the Registration System is available.
For instructions on how to use this function, please refer to the following link.
You are encouraged to continue visiting the registration system regularly in order to register for a seat in the course if it should become available due to another student dropping or additional seats being added to the section.