Skip to Content


Undergraduate Advising

All undergraduate students in the College of Education should seek advising through the College of Education Undergraduate Academic Advising Center.
Click HERE for more information about the College of Education Undergraduate Advising Center

Graduate Advising

Graduate students are assigned an advisor in their program of studies.  Graduate students may access their degree audits online.

Degree Audit instructions : Instructions for Accessing Your Degree Audit (PDF, 1 MB)

PowerPoint slideshow illustrates how to access your degree audit.