How to register for a course manually in Catsweb
1. To add a course on Catsweb manually, you first need to go to the Texas State University homepage. Select “Info for” and then click on “Current Students.”
2. Choose the Catsweb tile. Once on the new page, scroll until you see the TXST Self-Service Login button.
3. Log in with your NetID and password.
4. Select Student, and then select Registration.
5. Select “Look Up Classes.”
6. Choose the term in which you want to register, and then click “Submit."
7. You will need to choose the subject of the course you want to add, then click “Course Search.”
8. The page will have all the available courses in that subject. Make sure that you scroll to find the correct course number you want to add.
9. Once you find the course, click “View Sections,” and all of the sections for the course will populate.
10. What you see will include sections that are full (these will be marked with a C). The ones with a check mark box next to them are available.
11. After you find the section of the course that you want, you will need to click on the check mark box.
12. Scroll down to the bottom, and select “Register” and this will register you for the course. You should now see the course listed in your Current Schedule.